The India Brand Licensing Summit 2019
- Year after year #TIBLS has been raising the bar for the licensed merchandise industry conferences.
- Licensing Corner established #TIBLS to bring together thought leaders and executives from all segments of brand licensing and
retail to discuss the trends that will shape the future of our industry.
- This Year TIBLS will be an experiential showcase of exciting brands, each on the lookout for commercial partnerships across a
wide range of categories. Licensing is fast evolving and partnerships are being developed in diverse ways – TIBLS is designed to
allow brand owners to engage with their customers in new ways with an emphasise on brand immersion.
- Rather than simply telling potential partners about your brands, TIBLS give you the chance to build an experience around them,
enabling collaborations to flourish in a creative, immersive environment.
- The increasing trend of ‘X Collection’ Collaborations & Surge in Lifestyle Brands Product Lines…
led us to create this years theme for our conference #TIBLS2019
- So, instead of ‘traditional‘ stands, TIBLS along with its conferences, will be made up of
experiences, with licensors given an area to showcase their chosen brands in an interactive way
that best translates the values of the property. followed by an networking event,
in partnership with Rooh Entertainment.
- The event will feature who’s who from the brand and retail space for a day full of insights and
opportunity, exploring the driving factors and changing dynamics of the India Brand Licensing sector.
- Learn & Experience what the Brands are doing to leverage licensed their brands & succeed in the global marketplace
Networking, Business, Innovation, Orientation
for the future of Licensing & Communication!
ALL IN A DAY!
Who Should Attend?
20 – 40 Minutes Conferences dedicated to Character & Entertainment Licensing with Lifestyle Brands.
- Characters Apparel Lines
- Fashion Accessories
- Movie Merchandising & Many more…
to a controlled audience, invited & checked.
Average attendance of over 150+ professionals in a dedicated room.
Learn the best licensing practices in the Characters & Entertainment from the Industry Giants.
20 – 40 Minutes Conferences dedicated to Lifestyle Brands Licensing.
- Curation of ‘Capsule Collection’
- The ‘X Collection’ & Strategic Collaborations
- Celebrity Owned Brands, Limited Editions & Celebrity Collaborations
- DTR (Direct-To-Retail) brands collaborations
to a controlled audience, invited and checked.
Average attendance of over 150+ Professionals in a dedicated room.
Get that competitive advantage for your Brand using Licensing as a ladder before others grab it.
What's In Store For You?
|1||Delegate Registration & Networking||10:00AM-10:30AM||Grand Salon|
|2||Welcome Speech||Ms.Rutika Malaviya||10:30AM-10:35AM||Grand Salon|
|3||Keynote Speaker: Chota Bheem: Learning Merchandising with Indian Consumers!||Mr.Samir Jain||10:35AM-11:05AM||Grand Salon|
|4||IP Laws in India, Its Strength, Muscle Power, Investigation and Protection||Mr. Safir Anand||11:05AM – 11:35AM||Grand Salon|
|5||New Ideas Bollywood Yedaz! – By Shemaroo||Ms. Smita Maroo||11:35AM – 12:05PM||Grand Salon|
|6||Defining the Brand beyond Obvious (Hospitality -- Potential of F&B Licensing)||CHEF HARPAL SINGH SOKHI||12:05PM – 12:35PM||Grand Salon|
|7||Licensing Corner's - Most Compelling Product Award||12:35PM – 12:45PM||Grand Salon|
|8||Unveiling of BAIL Logo||Ms.Rutika Malaviya , Mr. Vishal Sinha||12:45PM – 13:00PM||Grand Salon|
|9||Lunch Break||13:00PM – 14:00PM||Grand Salon|
|10||Panel Discussion: Retail Exclusive How do you forsee retail licensing | Approach to retail licensing||Mr.KRSNA MEHTA , Mr. RAJIV MERCHANT , CHEF HARPAL SINGH SOKHI , Dr. Hitesh Bhatt , Mr. Vishal Sinha||14:00PM – 14:45PM||Grand Salon|
|11||Unconventional Licensing||Mr. Rajiv Popley , Ms. Soniya Punjabi , Mr. Shashi Kapur , Mr. Anil Prabhakar , Mr.Prasad Kapre||14:45PM – 15:30PM||Grand Salon|
|12||FACE - OFF: Licensors V/s Licensees||Mr. Sanjay Dhar , Mr. Anuj Batra , Mr.Sahil Shah , Mr. PERMENDRA SINGH , Mr. Manish Rajoria , Mr.Nitin Kalra||15:30PM – 16:15PM||Grand Salon|
|13||ENTERTAINMENT BREAK - (Branded Integration - Garfield,Chhota Bheem,Shin Chan)||16:15PM – 16:25PM||Grand Salon|
|14||TEA BREAK||16:25PM – 16:45PM||Grand Salon|
|15||Panel discussion: Diversified Licensing in India||Mr.Dhimant Bakshi , Mr.Rohit Sobti , Mr.Samir Jain , Mr. Jaineel Aga , Ms. Smita Maroo , Mr. Vishal Sinha||16:45PM – 17:30PM||Grand Salon|